At Advanced Dentistry of Clifton Park, we take pride in our commitment to provide a safe place to receive dental care. We are continuously monitoring the American Dental Association and CDC’s guidance for safe dental care during these difficult times. When you visit our office, you will find many new safety protocols. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to protect you and our team.
- Face coverings are mandatory at all times in our office until the provider seats you in your private exam room.
- Commonly touched surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day.
- We are alternating usage of exam rooms between patients to allow greater time between patients for cleaning protocols.
- Scheduled appointment times will allow for social distancing between you and other patients during your time in the building.
- All magazines and toys have been removed from our waiting rooms and exam rooms because they are often difficult to clean.
- Hand sanitizer is present in every room, including the waiting room, for your frequent use.
- We will send a pre-screening survey to your phone 2 hours prior to your visit with safety questions for you to answer.
- You will again be asked these questions upon your arrival to the office.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded in your chart prior to your check in.
- Our team members will look a little different. We will be wearing increased PPE including face shields, gowns, N95 respirators, hair coverings and protective eyewear.
We value your trust and loyalty as we navigate through these challenging times. Our team is working hard to keep you safe and comfortable while visiting our office. Please contact us with any questions you may have about the measures we are taking to keep you safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!